Reader’s theater is a great way to engage students in history lessons. Watch this class reading a civil war script with expression! In this video, the students use costumes and move around a “stage” area, which adds to the experience but is not required for a fun and effective reader’s theater activity.
This web site is facilitated by Reader's Theater Expert, Dianna Cleveland.
Sign up to receive updates on the latest grants available and reader’s theater tips and resources!
- Reader's Theater can enrich your homeschool experience on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- Jessie Hoyt on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- pam weldon on Choral Reading
- Monique Ortega on Intel STEM Grants: Reader’s Theater For Teaching Science Content
- Brenda De Berg on Engaging Middle School Students
- After School Today
- Color-coded Text
- Expert, Dianna Cleveland
- Finding $ for RT
- Free Scripts/Stories
- General RT Info
- Reader's Theater Photos
- RT for After School Programs
- RT for Early Readers
- RT for Elementary
- RT for ESL
- RT for Families
- RT for Middle School
- RT for Special Education
- RT for Summer School
- RT Staff Development
- Share your success stories with reader's theater!
- Social Media
- Support from Sec. of Ed
- Video Message
- Videos About or of Reader's Theater
- What to look for in reader's theater that's going to work best for you and your students.