This web site is facilitated by Reader's Theater Expert, Dianna Cleveland.
Sign up to receive updates on the latest grants available and reader’s theater tips and resources!
- Barb Beitler on Free Multi-Leveled and Color-Coded Reader’s Theater Scripts…
- Vanessa Esteves on Reader’s Theater for Elementary School
- sheila c. serafin on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- Reader's Theater can enrich your homeschool experience on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- Jessie Hoyt on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- After School Today
- Color-coded Text
- Expert, Dianna Cleveland
- Finding $ for RT
- Free Scripts/Stories
- General RT Info
- Reader's Theater Photos
- RT for After School Programs
- RT for Early Readers
- RT for Elementary
- RT for ESL
- RT for Families
- RT for Middle School
- RT for Special Education
- RT for Summer School
- RT Staff Development
- Share your success stories with reader's theater!
- Social Media
- Support from Sec. of Ed
- Video Message
- Videos About or of Reader's Theater
- What to look for in reader's theater that's going to work best for you and your students.
Category Archives: Share your success stories with reader’s theater!
This article describes teacher and reading specialist, Susan Pernett’s, experience with the power of reader’s theater! Her story was covered as a “Class Act” feature on one news network. “If a love of reading helps inspires a love of learning, … Continue reading
We received this wonderful message from a teacher who is using reader’s theater in her classroom. Mr. Gregory Brown, who she refers to, is a Reading Recovery Teacher/Reading Specialist, a Teacher of the Year, and the author of the “Great … Continue reading
The video above shows how one teacher helped struggling second language learners and other students blossom with reader’s theater! Watch one extra shy student come out of her shell, according to her teacher’s report. (She is wearing the yellow flower … Continue reading
One reading recovery teacher, Greg Brown from North Carolina, shared this photo of his students wearing simple costume propos after participating in a reader’s theater story. It’s great to see how much his students loved reading the script!