This web site is facilitated by Reader's Theater Expert, Dianna Cleveland.
Sign up to receive updates on the latest grants available and reader’s theater tips and resources!
- Barb Beitler on Free Multi-Leveled and Color-Coded Reader’s Theater Scripts…
- Vanessa Esteves on Reader’s Theater for Elementary School
- sheila c. serafin on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- Reader's Theater can enrich your homeschool experience on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- Jessie Hoyt on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- After School Today
- Color-coded Text
- Expert, Dianna Cleveland
- Finding $ for RT
- Free Scripts/Stories
- General RT Info
- Reader's Theater Photos
- RT for After School Programs
- RT for Early Readers
- RT for Elementary
- RT for ESL
- RT for Families
- RT for Middle School
- RT for Special Education
- RT for Summer School
- RT Staff Development
- Share your success stories with reader's theater!
- Social Media
- Support from Sec. of Ed
- Video Message
- Videos About or of Reader's Theater
- What to look for in reader's theater that's going to work best for you and your students.
Category Archives: RT for Special Education
Reader’s theater can be an invaluable reading practice activity for children on the autism spectrum, who often have trouble portraying emotion when reading a text aloud. By taking on the role of a character rather than just a storyteller, children … Continue reading