This web site is facilitated by Reader's Theater Expert, Dianna Cleveland.
Sign up to receive updates on the latest grants available and reader’s theater tips and resources!
- Barb Beitler on Free Multi-Leveled and Color-Coded Reader’s Theater Scripts…
- Vanessa Esteves on Reader’s Theater for Elementary School
- sheila c. serafin on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- Reader's Theater can enrich your homeschool experience on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- Jessie Hoyt on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- After School Today
- Color-coded Text
- Expert, Dianna Cleveland
- Finding $ for RT
- Free Scripts/Stories
- General RT Info
- Reader's Theater Photos
- RT for After School Programs
- RT for Early Readers
- RT for Elementary
- RT for ESL
- RT for Families
- RT for Middle School
- RT for Special Education
- RT for Summer School
- RT Staff Development
- Share your success stories with reader's theater!
- Social Media
- Support from Sec. of Ed
- Video Message
- Videos About or of Reader's Theater
- What to look for in reader's theater that's going to work best for you and your students.
Category Archives: RT for Elementary
Elephant Fork’s Elementary School in Suffolk, VA has successfully applied grant money to a reader’s theater program, purchasing script materials and hand puppets, one unique tool that can help shy students come out of their shells and get into character. … Continue reading
This school website shares a series of reader’s theater recordings by third grade students which highlight the opportunities for expressive reading inherent in reader’s theater activities! Listen to these students portraying the personality and emotions of their characters. A Candy … Continue reading
Watch these 4th Grade students perform a script they prepared to learn and teach all about the state of Nevada! 4th Grade Reader’s Theater from Alexander Dawson on Vimeo.
Use of expression, emotion, and proper use of pausing is what makes reading sound like natural spoken language, and students who display these characteristics of speech when reading show better comprehension. Students improve these skills by practicing and actively engaging … Continue reading
Watch this fun video of students performing a reader’s theater script, “A Chat With the Principal” from SchoolTube! http://www.schooltube.com/video/0f8cb88f76ce87e6f410/Readers-Theater-A-Chat-with-the-Principal