This web site is facilitated by Reader's Theater Expert, Dianna Cleveland.
Sign up to receive updates on the latest grants available and reader’s theater tips and resources!
- Barb Beitler on Free Multi-Leveled and Color-Coded Reader’s Theater Scripts…
- Vanessa Esteves on Reader’s Theater for Elementary School
- sheila c. serafin on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- Reader's Theater can enrich your homeschool experience on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- Jessie Hoyt on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- After School Today
- Color-coded Text
- Expert, Dianna Cleveland
- Finding $ for RT
- Free Scripts/Stories
- General RT Info
- Reader's Theater Photos
- RT for After School Programs
- RT for Early Readers
- RT for Elementary
- RT for ESL
- RT for Families
- RT for Middle School
- RT for Special Education
- RT for Summer School
- RT Staff Development
- Share your success stories with reader's theater!
- Social Media
- Support from Sec. of Ed
- Video Message
- Videos About or of Reader's Theater
- What to look for in reader's theater that's going to work best for you and your students.
Category Archives: RT for After School Programs
Adding social interactive reading in small peer groups is one of the best things your camp or summer program can do to help lessen summer learning loss. Find out more by investing the time to watch this free one-hour webinar … Continue reading
As limited budgets see arts programs quickly disappearing from regular school curriculums, After School programs must step up and make sure students do not lose this important family of subjects by observing an “A” for Arts Education as part of … Continue reading
Read the feature article in AfterSchool Today magazine written by Dianna Cleveland, reader’s theater expert, on using reader’s theater for building fluency in after school programs.
An article on reader’s theater by Playbooks® president, Dianna Cleveland, was recently featured in the premier issue of Afterschool Today magazine!