This web site is facilitated by Reader's Theater Expert, Dianna Cleveland.
Sign up to receive updates on the latest grants available and reader’s theater tips and resources!
- Reader’s Theater Available in Braille for the Visually Impaired
- Summer Camp Webinar Earns Seal of Approval From the American Camp Association
- Preserve the Arts with “STEAM” After School
- Geoffrey Canada, International Speaker, Presents at The Children’s Trust Special Event
- Ensure a Fair Learning Environment for All Students with StopBullying.gov
- Darrin Patterson on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- Dianna, Reader's Theater Expert on Reader’s theater for ESL students
- Lisa Brickman on Reader’s theater for ESL students
- Pierre Hebert on Reader’s theater for ESL students
- Kids can keep busy this summer with reader’s theater! | Free Readers Theater on Free Reader’s Theater Stories and Scripts
- After School Today
- Color-coded Text
- Expert, Dianna Cleveland
- Finding $ for RT
- Free Scripts/Stories
- General RT Info
- Reader's Theater Photos
- RT for After School Programs
- RT for Early Readers
- RT for Elementary
- RT for ESL
- RT for Families
- RT for Middle School
- RT for Special Education
- RT for Summer School
- RT Staff Development
- Share your success stories with reader's theater!
- Social Media
- Support from Sec. of Ed
- Video Message
- Videos About or of Reader's Theater
- What to look for in reader's theater that's going to work best for you and your students.
Category Archives: Expert, Dianna Cleveland
Adding social interactive reading in small peer groups is one of the best things your camp or summer program can do to help lessen summer learning loss. Find out more by investing the time to watch this free one-hour webinar … Continue reading
Watch this quick and powerful webinar excerpt as reader’s theater expert, Dianna Cleveland, shares her vision for “10-Story Rotation and Repetition” for maximum reading growth. Learn why this is so powerful!
Over 10 weeks, every student… * Reads 10 different plays in a small non- threatening group * Plays 10 different roles 3-4 times each * Performs 1 play in front of other peer groups * Watches 9 other peer groups perform … Continue reading
Reader’s theater and social interactive reading are once again featured in AfterSchool Today magazine, with an article written by reader’s theater expert and Playbooks® president, Dianna Cleveland. Read the new article here!
Playbooks, Inc. has just launched The Lord’s Prayer Playbook® in a successful weekend introduction at Saddleback Church. The creative story mirrors the seven sermons on the Lord’s Prayer that well known Pastor Rick Warren has preached many times and is … Continue reading
Article written by Dianna Cleveland and published in AfterSchool Today magazine’s premiere issue. Part IV What is the Benefit of Reader’s Theater? According to Scholastic Instructor, children who take part in reader’s theater can gain a full grade level (or … Continue reading
Article written by Dianna Cleveland and published in AfterSchool Today magazine’s premiere issue. Part III What is Multi-Leveled Reader’s Theater and Why is it Important? Reader’s theater is a technique that has been around for more than twenty years, but … Continue reading
Article written by Dianna Cleveland and published in AfterSchool Today magazine’s premiere issue. Part II How Often Should You Do Reader’s Theater? Reader’s theater is an approved and effective method of “repeated guided oral reading,” which according to the National … Continue reading
Article written by Dianna Cleveland and published in AfterSchool Today magazine’s premiere issue. Part I Afterschool programs that include the arts add a special dimension for children. This includes theater-based arts. According to a ten-year study done by the National … Continue reading
Read the feature article in AfterSchool Today magazine written by Dianna Cleveland, reader’s theater expert, on using reader’s theater for building fluency in after school programs.